TAKE A LEAP WITH OUR SPORTSWEAR RANGE
If you’re a budding track star, long-jump athlete or short distance sprinter then our range of sportswear outfits have got you. Designed specifically to enhance grip on the track or field, our adidas sportswear range offer support and enhance performance no matter the distance you cover.
PUSHING YOU TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE, FASTER
All our sportswear clothing and accessories have been created specifically to help performance. Whether your focus is distance on the track or confidence in your short workout, our iconic range will help maximise power in your sport. Our adidas sportswear range have been made with a fully durable, waterproof material providing protection from all-weather whilst keeping your feet cool and dry.
Stay Fit and Active in Sportswear for Men
The new generation is obsessed with staying fit and healthy for all the good reasons. Whether it’s aerobics, gymming, Zumba, yoga or meditation, getting fit and healthy should be the ultimate goal. Practising the above-mentioned workout regimes will not only boost your physical health but also your mental health. In order to achieve that, you will need sportswear. Besides, in today’s times, being mentally fit is all that is required to go about your day peacefully. That, of course, comes with a price. As they say, there is no gain without pain. Inculcating discipline into your life is a challenging but achievable task. Once that is achieved, there is no stopping you from becoming the person you have always wanted to be. Practising fitness regimes is said to come with many health benefits that help in, both, physical and mental wellness. These regimes also help in building awareness, strength and harmony between your mind and body. These exercises are better achieved with the right clothes. Have a look at our online store and shop for comfortable and breathable sportswear for men.
Transform Your Lifestyle with the Right Clothes
Let’s take a trip down memory lane and remember the times when we were kids who used to be in sports shorts and T-shirts after school. Little did we know that when we grow up, these outfits would become a part of our daily lives. The right outfit makes a huge difference, regardless of the sport or fitness regime. It can make or break your entire flow. For instance, if you are into aerobics or Zumba, wearing a breathable and stretchy pair of slacks will help you exercise better. If you are into gymming, then wearing the appropriate clothes will help you work out better. This goes for other workout regimes as well. Flipkart brings to you a wide range of gym wear for men. Choose from an array of brands online and get them delivered to your doorstep.
What are the different types of women’s Activewear?
If you’ve no idea about women’s sportswear and wondering how to get started, we have enlisted all types of activewear items below.
1. Sports bras: If you’re thinking to workout in your regular bras, you’re highly mistaken. You need to opt for sports bras to avoid that unwanted bounce and stress on your bust area. They provide utmost support during workout vigorous sessions and help prevent sagginess later down the line.
There are 3 levels of sports bras available in the market- low, medium, and high impact, so you need to select one as per the activity. If you are into yoga or weight lifting, a minimal low impact sports bra would work just fine. In case, you want to go hiking or cross-training, opt for medium impact sports bras. For high-motion activities, such as running, high impact sports bras are the best bet.
2. Tights: You don’t want to be restricted while working out, do you? For that, you need to invest in good quality gym tights. The slim fit not only lets you move around comfortably by reducing friction, but also provides the advantage of style. They keep you comfortable as well as safe by avoiding chafing. They’re available in various lengths, particularly in full length and capris, so you can choose something as per your style.
3. T-Shirts: To sum up your entire sports look, you need the right kind of T-shirt to go along. There are various moisture-wicking T-shirts available out there to aid you during gym or zumba. With stylish racerbacks and trendy patterns, they enable you to workout better.
4.Gym Shorts: Ideal choice of the garment during hot summer days that prevents chafing. Sweating is inevitable, and if you are acquainted with the right activewear option, it’ll be more convenient for you to focus on your workout. Active shorts are designed with broad elastic that helps provide extra support to the tummy. You can find two variants; cycling shorts & regular shorts. Cycling shorts is more of a snug fit option and regular active shorts is of a looser fitting, and are extremely comfortable.
5. Track Pants/Joggers: If you are looking for an alternative of tights that aren’t slim fit, track pants are the way to go. They are crafted with moisture-wicking fabric and have a 4-way stretch to them, which allows unrestricted movements. You can also find yourself options with a fastening drawstring that allows you to accentuate your waist, making the fit snugger. Pockets are an added advantage of track pants, considering your valuable items will have a place to be stored.
6. Tank Tops: To be able to have a breezy routine, tank tops are a must-have option you should own by now. They are versatile as you can style them with any bottoms. Also, the breathable fabric is great during hot summer days, and helps cool down your body temperature, increasing your productivity.
7. Jackets: A seasonal option but still a very functional and gym appropriate garment you should invest in if you haven’t already. Jackets are a great addition to your workout collection as you can wear them during your routine and it helps to keep you warm.